Search

Did you know...?


✨ Grape and raisins may not be toxic to all dogs but if they are, they can cause renal (kidney) failure so seek veterinary care right away if your pet ingested either

✨ The main toxic compound in grapes and raisins is unknown

✨It is noted that raisins may be more toxic than grapes because they are more concentrated


References:

1) Veterinary Partner. Veterinarypartner.com

2) Tilley, L. P., & Smith, F. W. (2005). The 5-minute veterinary consult: Canine and feline. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.

3) Yin, S. A. (2010). The small animal veterinary nerdbook. Davis, CA: CattleDog Pub.


1 view0 comments